Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sicker than a dog....

This week was brought abruptly to a halt when I got sick. Saturday morning I woke up coughing and didn't think too much of it until the afternoon when I spiked a high fever and couldn't hardly walk because I ached so much. I went to the Doctor on Monday and found out a had a severe sinus infection and also got treated for pneumonia. YUCK! I have missed work and classes this week and will have to catch up next week on everything. It is crazy but I had to get and excuse slip from my Doctor for one of my professors...I thought I wasn't in high school anymore!:) Today is the first day that I am feeling any kind of release from any symptoms. It is enough to drive me crazy just remembering when I took the last dose of meds and when the next ones are. I have a mirror in my kitchen that I have written on with dry erase marker to keep track and that has helped. I don't even remember the last time that I was this sick that it put me out for a full week! I even had a friend bear my sickies with me last night as she brought me dinner and hung out to eat with me. She was really brave but I thank her for it! I was getting tired of movies and I haven't been in the mood to read....only to sleep...and throwing things at my dog to shut her up!

No comments: