Thursday, January 17, 2008

A new semester!

This is my second semester of classes and it is already off to a great start! I have only been taking 2 classes partly because of how much financial aid I received and the rest because I thought that I would be shooting myself in the foot if I took any more! Last semester was good but I think this semester will be even better. I am having to take Texas government and I have a hilarious prof this semester! I don' t think that it will be as boring as I had thought and I might actually learn something! Go figure! The other class that I am taking is a counseling class in play therapy. I LOVE IT! The first day of class we had to draw and color! How awesome is that! I had already picked up the professor in play therapy's book about a year ago when I took an interest in play therapy and now I get to read it again. I can't wait until we get to do observations at the Play Therapy Center on campus. It will be a crazy semester as I work full time and take classes part time but the learning part will be a total blast! I can't believe I am saying this but government might actually be fun!

No comments: